CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: 26th March 2020
Under the latest NHS England guidelines, Kings Dental is no longer able to see patients due to COVID-19.
This decision has not been taken lightly. Our responsibility to protect our valued patients, the dental team and all of our families means that we have taken the difficult decision to close are doors, until a time when it is safe to re-open.
PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE AT THE PRACTICE.
We will be maintaining a telephone service, offering advice for emergencies. If your condition cannot be controlled with the use of analgesia, you will be referred to the Local Urgent Dental Care System. These systems will be put in place to manage urgent dental care needs only, with appropriate separation arrangements in place.
Dental emergencies include:
- Severe pain that cannot be controlled
- Fractured teeth with pulpal exposure
- Oro-facial swelling that is significant and worsening
- Post extraction bleeding that the patient cannot control.
- Dental conditions that have resulted in acute systemic illness or raised temperature as a result of dental infection.
- Severe trismus
- Oro-dental conditions that are likely to exacerbate systemic medical conditions such as diabetes.
We understand that this is inconvenient and it may mean the treatment timelines are extended. We will reconvene normal service once it is safe to do so.
Thank you for your understanding and support during these unprecedented times.
We look forward to seeing you all soon.
All the best,